Pages

Sunday 7 February 2016

Qualified wedding photographer

I have recently achieved Licentiate status with the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (LSWPP) and can now use the Qualified Logo on my web-site

This is achieved by submitting a panel of 20 images from real weddings (no model shoots or study day images) for review by a a number of highly qualified and experienced wedding photographers who mark each image and decide if you have reached the required standard.

 For my submission I decided to show a variety of images from throughout the wedding day to showcase the coverage that we offer (the we in this case is my wife and I who work together on a wedding day - me photographing and Leigh sorting the dress, lights etc)

The first set below are all pre-wedding, the essential getting ready shots that set the tone for the day








The next set are ceremony and immediately post ceremony, the tension and nerves are suddenly released and the new married couple can ease into married life









Then of course, after the wedding breakfast and the speeches, it is time to party, we love to photograph the first dance and also will always try to take a parting shot as the light fades to round off the coverage


 





I hope you enjoyed this brief flick through some of my wedding photography, now I need to start thinking about the next level of qualification (Associate)

No comments:

Post a Comment